Tailor Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 Ladies Tailor Vacancy. Latest job Trailer Driver & HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Saudi Arabia. Ladies Tailor, Gents Tailor, Industrial Tailor, Designer Tailor Madiha International, Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia jobs here (Tailor jobs vacancy) is the one of the best Saudi Arabia jobs provider which the latest jobs from employers.
Tailor Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 Ladies Tailor Vacancy
|Job Types||Job Description Key Skills|
|Men Uniform Tailor|
Must be in Saudi Arabia and NOT Outside.
Must speak Urdu/Hindi, Arabic and Some English
|Stitching, Tailoring, Master|
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Salary for Tailor Master (Cutter) will be 2500 – 3200 SAR depending on skill set.
|Must have Saudi Experience of 5 Years|
Good Customer Dealing Skills
A Saudi Arabia Driving License Is a Bonus
Computer Literate to Understand Company ERP / Sales System
The master cutter for domestic Abia and Tailor Jobs in Saudi Arabia ready-to-wear manufacturing will be responsible for daily sewing operations in the factory that produces medium to luxury products.
Required documents, The following documents are required to obtain a visa for tailor-made jobs in the KSA.
Colour copy of the valid passport.
Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID Card.
2 – 8 passport (PP) shaped pictures with white or blue background.
copies of educational documents and experience certificates.
Course Life (CV)/ Start again.
You will partner with sales and design teams to create the final product according to the latest fashion trend and customer requirements. You will be supported by a team of 500 junior tailors, whose supervision you will be responsible for. Tailor Jobs in Saudi Arabia Your salary and incentive plan will largely depend on your level of knowledge, expertise and leadership skills.
Women’s Sewing Saudi Arabia Mecca City High-level experience (test required) Shape drawing, cutting and dissecting patterns Cutting all clothes and sewing all the clothes dealing with all sewing and overlock machines fashion business – evening, wedding and engagement clothes available for her apartment + furniture/furniture/ The workplace has a close-up transportation salary depends on experience/experience.
• Discuss design, change, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
• Taking customer measurements using tape measurements.
• Accurately record customer measurements, instructions and preferences.
• Labeling customers’ clothing to prevent any errors.
• Repairing customers’ clothing, including patching or sewing tears and holes.
• To manufacture clothing for customers based on their design ideas, specifications and preferences.
• Providing cost estimates to customers for manufacture of customized garments. • Modifying the clothes as per the instructions of the customers, including thinning of the legs of the pants, sheer clothing lining, removal of pockets and adding padding.
• Changing clothes to improve comfort and fit, including shortening of sleeves or straps, shortening the lapels, as well as taking or taking out seams.